Why am I not recieving email notification?

I have been a member for almost a year now. I have always recieved email notifications when I select "subcribe to this thread" at the bottom of posts that I reply to.

However, over the last month or so, I have not been recieving email notification of replys to posts I respond to.

I have modified my email from my home email to work trying to get this to work. I am wondering if this feature has been turned off?

Any help is greatly apprecitated.

Also, I was wondering why my Signature Line doesn't appear. It says you must be registered to have it work, which I believe that I am since I have a login and password to the site.

Thanks again for any help on either of these issues.

:smiley: :wink:

Email notifications were turned off to save bandwidth and our mail system. That was announced many weeks ago. I

Signatures have never been turned on since the forum began, also to save bandwidth.

Just out of curiosity, was there any noticeable change in bandwidth utilization after turning off the signatures? I am sure that there was a big change after turning off e-mail notifications.

Another high use forum that I frequent also turned off all output except for the user name on the left side of the message to also reduce over-all database usage.

/edit: Ok, I am an idgit. I see that Neo said that the signatures have never been enabled which renders my post moot. :eek:

ROTFLMAO.

You can always delete your own post... er huh? :slight_smile:

Too late! The cat's out of the bag!

But... If I did, I could come back and ask why you wanted Neo to delete his message. Yeah, that's the ticket!

I might have thought about that earlier if you'd stop taking my brain! :smiley:

<ZombieWalk>Brrraaaaaaiiiinnssss. Brrraaaaaaaaaaaaiiinnns</ZombieWalk>

I'm turning back on email notifications and directing they all to go Magnus, for every post and thread :cool: LOL :stuck_out_tongue: LOL :smiley:

Now *THAT* would be funny.

Psssst, I'll give you a dollar! :eek: