What Types of Food Do You Like The Most?

On another simple topic, multiple choice answers OK ( you can pick more than one or suggest others - we will add your suggestions to the poll ).

What Types of Food Do You Like The Most?

Added another option 'Arab Food'. But I cant vote for it now.:frowning:

Is there anyway to add vote for yet another option once the voting has been done ?

Indian food for me has always been my favourite.

Any other type of food is fine as long as it contains some chilli component. I always store packs of chillies in the freezer, and plunge them into my cooked meals when serving them - then they're thawed by the time I start eating and I can nibble on them..... Either that, or extra hot sauce of some description on everything I eat :slight_smile:

Indian food is my favourite ever ( home made in particular )

and I started to build passion towards chineese food as well :slight_smile:

I didn't see coffee and donuts on the list.

Perhaps it comes under fast food ?

I added a vote for you Vino.

While I'm not a vegan, I mostly eat fresh fruits and vegtables. I do this in large part because it is very fast. The longest time I spend is microwaving a potato... 9 minutes with my method. So I picked "fast food". I always have a hard time with polls. :stuck_out_tongue:

How is Arab food different than Mediterranean food?

Chinese/Japanese are great. Yellow Tail sashimi FTW! And I love Mexican food. We have an authentic Mexican food store in my town. Not Tex-Mex or anything like that, but *real* Mexican food. It's great.

Mexican!!!!

I am from India, so Indian food is obviously on the list. I also like French and Italian food, though I sometimes find it to be a bit bland. Thai food is great, always a lot of flavour.

Chinese food, they've got the art of cooking ... despite recent stories i think i would still eat/buy chinese food which is the most tasteful ever :b: ... and i havent tasted all of them yet ... but its just a matter of time now :smiley:

I am very much crazy for food. But I Like Indian (Punjabi and Mughlai) food most in my daily routine.

Yumm........

Awadhesh

hum i like too much Japanese/Chinese

and brazilian food too..
but there's no option --'

I voted Indian, Thai and Japanese.

I am lucky (spoiled?) to have 3 great Indian places within delivery range of me, so I get it pretty often, love the stuff.

A good masala or butter chicken with naan and raita and I'm set. Yumm. :b:

Indian food is my favorite. south Indian(Kerala) Biriyani is my favorite food.

I like Indian food. Eating this Indian food there is no trouble to my stomach.

:smiley: I love Chinese food

Thai, Chinese and Indian ... I am living meanwhile in N.I. and british food is for me the most horrible thing on this planet ... so approx 80% of what I am eating is indian ... and we have luckily loads of indian restaurants within 10 min way ...