Web gui for mail?

I am using Solaris 10, and would like a web gui for mail or can replace the mail server if needed, it doesnt need to be anything elaborate, just something where i can view mail via a web browser rather than command line and hitting 'd' a 1000 times to delete all my cron job mails etc :stuck_out_tongue:

I've tried some searching around, but can't really find any thing definitive, I come up with 10's of 1000's of random mail things.

Try "dtmail".

Thanks, but that won't work since its a desktop app/gui, I need web based as the box isnt a workstation anyone sits at uses.

Sorry, I overlook the web requirement.

If you mean webmail for user's access (IMAP client ) there are many choices for webmail clients available out there

roundcube
squirrel mail

I used to use squirrel mail a long time ago... it worked OK (did the job).

Openwebmail is a good one.

Open WebMail Project

I found openwebmail a couple days ago, but been having some installation problems.

is squirrel and roundcube the same thing as openwebmail? will they work with say 'mail' ? or do i need to install another default mail client for those to work?

yes roundcube does also work. You do have to install/configure postfix thou. Openwebmail can be downloaded from the repositories or from the openwebmail's website.