Updates to Forum Navbar and Thread Reply for Unregistered Users

Hey

You may have noticed I changed the navbar at the top a bit. I've almost finished converting the navbar to divs from table tags.

In addition, for unregistered users, instead of seeing a "New Reply" button, unregistered users see a "Login to Reply" and icon which looks the same as our new login icon on the top right (but smaller).

In addition, I updated the new login form to add a "Lost Password?" link, since I am phasing out all legacy "no permission" messages and redirects.

More changes coming as I slowly get rid of all legacy table tags and update the Javascripts and DOM elements here and there.

For example, here is the "New Reply" Icon for users not logged in:

Which takes you to the login area (with lost password link) :

And here is the new question icon in the forum displays:

Miles to go before I sleep, and promised to keep :slight_smile:

OBTW, I accomplished this with this simple jQuery script:

<script>
$(document).ready(function(){
$('.notloggedin').click(function(){
   openLogin();
});
});
</script>

and then simply changed the newreply and newthread buttons like this:

<if condition="$show['member']">
<div >
  <!--  Normal Reply Button -->
<else />
<div>
<span class="notloggedin" style="font-size:3em;cursor:pointer;float:left;background-color:transparent;margin-right:5px;margin-left:10px;top:0;padding:0px;" >
</span>
<span> Login to reply</span>
</div>
</if>

I think I will replace the user information in the upper right navbar with the user avatar and then create a sliding "onclick the avatar" panel with the same information(or maybe add more information since it will be in a side panel with more space).