UNIX script home work

plz can any one help to write the script of the output provided in the pdf.
There are 2 tasks A and B.

Do not post classroom or homework problems in the main forums. Homework and coursework questions can only be posted in this forum under special homework rules.

Please review the rules, which you agreed to when you registered, if you have not already done so.

More-than-likely, posting homework in the main forums has resulting in a forum infraction. If you did not post homework, please explain the company you work for and the nature of the problem you are working on.

If you did post homework in the main forums, please review the guidelines for posting homework and repost.

Thank You.

The UNIX and Linux Forums.

Dear mohdsadik90,

You must do a lot more work that post your assignment in a PDF file and ask others to do you work for you.

You are not following forum rules and are really being very lazy and disrespectful of everyone here as well as your teacher at school.

If you do this again, I will have no choice but to ban you.

Sorry.

2 Likes
setting.sh
echo "*** MENU ***"
echo 1. Add a Setting
echo 2. Delete a setting
echo 3. View a setting
echo 4. View All Setting
echo Q - Quit
echo -e "\n"
read -p"CHOICE: "
read -p "Enter setting (format: ABCD=adcd): "
echo New setting not entered

It is absolutely amazing to me that mohdsadik90 is posting here, asking such questions in such a lazy and uninformed way, regarding a graduate level course:

ICT Systems Administration Fundamentals KIT501

http://www.utas.edu.au/courses/2015/cse/units/kit501-ict-systems-administration-fundamentals

I am going to send the link of this thread to the university.

Edit: Done...

1 Like

mohdsadik90 knows what they are doing is wrong because as soon as I posted the message above, here is what they attempted to do:

Let this be a warning to all students (especially university students!) who come here to get help, especially those who are cheating on their homework by coming to a forum and trying to get others to do their homework for them.

In this case, we are talking about a graduate level course. Amazing. Not one time in my long life as a student, did I ever ask others to do my homework for me. Not once in 18+ years of formal education.

Follow the rules, especially the rules about posting homework.

Thanks.