Unix and beards

Just a odd curiosity...

Do any of our members, other than Chris Johnson have "proper" Unix beards?
If you're not sure what I mean search the web for Ken Thompson and/or Dennis Ritchie.

---------- Post updated at 01:56 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:51 AM ----------

And in case anyone is wondering. I do not. I occasionally have a beard in the winter but not one that qualifies as a "UNIX" beard.

No, I don't have one. I occasionally sport a small beard when I forget to shave for some time, but that's about it.

But if you want to create a programming language, you'll apparently have to grow one.

I used to have a beard years ago, but nothing like any beard that resembled a unix beard.

Now I use one of those modern 4 or 5 blade razors, so shaving in the morning shower is easy!

Nope, no beard here. My beard is like some of my coding, it's missing something.
Meaning, I have bald spots on my chin just like on my head. :slight_smile:

Last winter I had a pretty long beard but I keep it trimmed down now. I don't shave and still have a beard but it is trimmed and kept neat. This was after several women told me I look way better with the trimmed beard over the wizard's beard (mountain man, etc).

Plus, it gets hot here in the summer.

Nope, no beard here. I'm usually clean shaven except on the weekends when 5 o'clock shadow 24x7. :smiley:

Let's hope having a beard is not a initiation rite or qualifies to become a member of a select few known to have advanced computing.