Thank You Button is Working on Mobile Now

RE:

Now, the "Thank You" icon is working on mobile so all registered members can "give thanks" on mobile.

Seems to work fine.

4 Likes

FYI:

There is a tiny bug on the iPhone, where after you touch and then click on the thumbs-up icon to like a post; the tooltip text does not go away, and you need to touch another part of the screen before scrolling. So until I fix the code on IOS, you will need to do this on mobile:

1. Touch the thumbs up icon in the post - a tooltip with text will display.
  2. Touch (click) the thumbs up icon - your like (thanks) will be recorded but the tooltip text will still display.
  3. Touch any other part of the screen before scrolling and the tooltip text will disappear.

Another option is to disable the tooltip for the thumbs-up icon and forgot about the "mouse over kinda tooltip text" on mobile.

I may go with the tooltip on the thank you disable option sooner than later, since it is not necessary to have this tooltip for people who know the thumbs-up icon means "like" or "give thanks".

Update:

It works much smoother on IOS if I just disable the tooltip over the "thumbs-up" icon to like / give thanks for a post; so I'm going with that option for now!