Small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit

Hey,

There was a small bug in the Quick Editor function in postbit, but I fixed it (basically a double quote was missing from an element id):

<div id="post_message_$post[postid]" class="neo-message-area">$post[message]</div>

Was

<div id="post_message_$post[postid] class="neo-message-area">$post[message]</div>

Should be runnin' much smoother now :slight_smile:

Hmm. There is still small bug in the "Quick Editor" and to fast fix it requires a page reload, so I've temporary disabled "Quick Editor" and so the post editor button takes us directly to the 'advanced' editor with the attachments, etc.

If you really love the "Quick Editor" more than the "Advanced Editor" please post back and comment and I'll set a UserCP option for you; but then you will get a "reload" after saving in the "Quick Editor".

The problem is that the javascript in:

vbulletin_quick_edit.js

Generated an error on this line:

fetch_object("post" + this.postid).innerHTML = B

PS: I don't want to spend too much time fixing this because I plan to replace all this code with div tags when I get rid of the tables, and hopefully the problem will be solved.

.. saying the object does not exist; but it does exist and is not a duplicate, so I can fix it by changing this to:

fetch_object("post_message_" + this.postid).innerHTML = B
reload.location();

But this is a poor solution, so I disabled it and opted for the "Advanced Editor" which does not have this pesky error.