Removing vBSEO for vbulletin - Reverting back to vBulletin URLs. Nginx 301-redirects

Just uninstalled vBSEO from my vB 3.8.11 forum and got lots of 404 errors.
Please help with Nginx 301-redirects from vbseo-urls to vbulletin original urls.
I've read carefully the thread [Removing VBSEO for vbulletin – Reverting back to vbulletin URLs] with rewrite-examples, but they are for Apache config file and I can't apply these changes to Nginx config file.

The main vbseo-rewrite rules (for Forums and Threads) were:
Forum:

f[forum_id]
Forum page:
f[forum_id]-[forum_page]/
Thread:
f[forum_id]/t[thread_id].html
Thread page:
f[forum_id]/t[thread_id]-[thread_page].html

I've tried to adopt some recommended rewrites (below) from one website, but it's not working for me:

location / {
rewrite f([\d]+)/ /forumdisplay.php?f=$1 break;
}

Following [myforum].com/f172/ I'm getting the page php-source downloading instead of the 301-redirect.

Please help me with the correct nginx 301-rewrites of the Forums and Threads pages.

These are too many rewrites to get "free help" with.

Most people, when they delete vBSEO, move to DBSEO. I kindly suggest you do the same:

This is a much cheaper (more cost effective) option than trying to rewrite all the links manually, in my view.

I do not think anyone on the net will do the manually rewrites you need for "free" in a public forum. It's much more cost effective to buy and install DBSEO.

DragonByte SEO is a complete, modern and fully supported Search Engine Optimisation solution for vBulletin 3.8.x and vBulletin 4.x.x, allowing you to easily eliminate duplicate content penalties from search engines and improve the search engine friendliness of your content URLs via multiple powerful tools.

Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 3.03.55 PM

It will take hours (maybe days) to write and test all the rewrite rules you need for vBulletin. If you do not want to pay for DBSEO, your next best bet is to look for someone "cheap" on some freelancer site who is willing to help you.

However, I do not think you can get this done (in a quality way) for less than the cost of DBSEO.