Problem trying to compile libXres

Hello. I recently tried to build libXres from the source and I am encountering issues when trying to build from two different manners.

In the first I run the configure script with

./configure --prefix=/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/ PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/X11-1.6.7/lib/pkgconfig/:/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Xorgproto-2018.1/share/pkgconfig/:/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Xcb-1.13/lib/pkgconfig/:/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Pthread-stubs-0.1/lib/pkgconfig/:/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Xau-1.0.9/lib/pkgconfig/:/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/Xext-1.3.3/lib/pkgconfig/

Then I run make, which causes:

The many ......... were introduced by me to short the error message.

The strange thing is that Xlibint.h: and XUtil.h are present in the aforementioned X11 dir. So I don't know what is causing the problem. Perhaps an error on x11.pc ? It seems normal for me and it did work with most of the other X libraries.

I had a similar issue with libXext and so decided to try the same approach. Deleted the current libXrender dir, unpacked the compressed bziped file libXres and after running the above configure command, tried a

export LDFLAGS=-L/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/X11-1.6.7/lib/

and a

export CPPFLAGS=-I/media/34GB/Arquivos-de-Programas-Linux/X11-1.6.7/include/

This time, instead a perfect compilation, I received:

Normally you need to do something like a "make clean" first and rerun configure after making any changes to the libs and file structure.