Poster of the Year 2019 Award Announcement and Call for Nominations

Dear All,

I am pleased to post that I am announcing a new award, "Poster of the Year 2019" and calling for your nominations (privately to me).

This is a new award and I plan to announce the winner for this year (2019) in January 2020. The prizes will be (still working out the details):

• A Poster of the Year certificate, and
  • A new badge (TBD) for the "Poster of the Year", and
  • A $200 USD cash award.

The criteria of "Poster of the Year" will be based on both non-subjective (quantitative) and subjective (qualitative) criteria, in these three general areas, with a special emphasis on the last category:

• Number of Posts (~30%): The total number of posts in the calendar year, quantitative (non-subjective).
  • Quality of Posts (~30%): The quality of the posts, qualitative (subjective). For example, did the posts have detailed explanations to which a beginner could easily follow.
  • Ethos of Posts (~40%): In general, this subjective criteria is about the characteristic spirit of the forum culture and community. For example, does the poster generally attempt to get other's who ask questions to explain their technical goals, objectives and system details before jumping to a solution or conclusion?

I am asking for (starting today) and accepting all private input from each and every forum member on whom they would like to see awarded "Poster of the Year 2019"; so please message me privately (Email, Forum PM, WhatApp, LINE, SMS, FB, LinkedIn) if you have anyone who you wish to nominate for Poster of the Year 2019.

The cash prize of $200 USD will be transferred via PayPal after the prize is awarded in January 2020.

Public nominations are strongly discouraged. Please send your nominations to me directly (privately).

Thanks!

Happy Holiday Season!