PHP and MySQL

Hello,

While I was interpretation the PHP manual on database security the recent past, it said that you should by no means connect to the database as the super user but rather as one more user with more limited options.
My question is:
How do you generate new users and set access levels for them in MySQL?

Secondly, if a website does not offer PHP Admin, how can I use a database I created in phpMyAdmin on my PC for that website?

Thank in Advance

I've found sqlzoo.net to be a decent reference for a variety of different databases.

As for your other question, it's more a question of what access you do have than what access you don't.

You can easily create new users and grant them various database privileges. Just Google MySQL CREATE USER and you will find it so easily; this is pretty basis MySQL stuff. (Or use the reference from the link provided by Corono688).

phpMyAdmin is just a web-based tool for MySQL admin. You can easily do the same thing with command like tools like mysql - the MySQL command-line tool

As for database migration, just export the database to a SQL file and then import the SQL file into a new database. That is how standard migration is done.