Opening up ZFS pool as writable

I have installed FreeBSD onto a raw image file using QEMU Emulator successfully. I have formatted the image file using the ZFS file system (ZFS POOL).
Using the following commands below I have successfully mounted the image file ready to be opened by zpool

sudo losetup /dev/loop0 [path-to-file].img sudo kpartx -l /dev/loop0 sudo kpartx -av /dev/loop0

However with the next command show below....

sudo zpool import -R [MOUNT-PATH] -d /dev/mapper

I get the following error message

The pool can only be accessed in read-only mode on this system. It     cannot be accessed in read-write mode because it uses the following     feature(s) not supported on this system:     com.delphix:spacemap_v2 (Space maps representing large segments are more efficient.) The pool cannot be imported in read-write mode. Import the pool with     "-o readonly=on", access the pool on a system that supports the     required feature(s), or recreate the pool from backup.

I cannot find anywhere online about the feature called 'spacemap_v2'. How do I install this or how do I mount my zfs pool to be writable. I know I can mount it as read-only but that defeats the purpose of what I want to do as I want to be able to write data to copy/paste data in its mountable platform interface.
Does anyone know how to achieve this. I shall be grateful for a response.
Regards

This user is posting in Stack Exchange (as user "greenelephant") and UNIX.com at the same time, mostly on the same day.

I'm closing this thread and will close others by this user if they keep cutting and pasting from one web site to another, the same question on the same day.

Or, this user is cut-and-pasting others posts here. Not sure which, but either way, it needs to stop.