Need a Debian 8 jessie archive, or a solution to create from cdrom.

I need a debian 8 jessie mipsel for create packages for my vuduo(the system is identical to a Debian 8 mipsel environment).
I have some problems.
I usually use Slackware14.2+crosscompile.
For some packages (tcpdump,rsync) works without problem, for other(extundelete for example) not
So I decide to install debian 8 jessie(debian 9 install fine, debian 10 too..but the environment is too new for the vuduo system,so if I create package I will get missing libraries,etc).
Now the problem..qemu-system-mipsel cannot boot without a kernel and a initrd(at last as I know), and cannot boot directly from cdrom.
The only image avaliable for boot is this

vmlinux-3.16.0-4-4kc-malta

With is initrd, is easy to find on the net.
Now the problem begin.
The installation start with this script

qemu-system-mipsel -M malta \
  -m 512 -drive file=disco-mipsel.qcow2,if=ide \
  -kernel vmlinux-3.16.0-4-4kc-malta \
  -initrd initrd.gz \
  -append "console=ttyS0 root=/dev/sda1 nokaslr" \
  -nographic \
  -boot d \
  -cdrom debian-8.10.0-mipsel-CD-1.iso \
  -netdev bridge,br=virbr1,id=network0 -device pcnet,netdev=network0

But instead of booting from cdrom..boot from kernel(as I said cannot boot directly from cdrom)
and after correct recognize network and configure ipv4 and ipv6 fail because this distro is old
and debian has remove support mipsel for this distro as you can said

http://freedom.dicea.unifi.it/debian/dists/oldstable/contrib/debian-installer/binary-mips/Release

This is an example..but on the net all files "Release" support arm64,x86_64,mips..but not mipsel.

So I try to create a mirror on my pc(I have copied pool and dist from cdrom) but...Release.gpg is missing!
So is impossible to continue(gpg error and installer fail).
Which solution to this problem?

--- Post updated at 10:27 AM ---

Solution found here.
Debian provide a good "mirror" for old distros called archive.debian.org
So the solution is to use archive.debian.org as mirror

--- Post updated at 10:31 AM ---

Thank you for updating your solution and marking your post "solved" in the tag section.

Good work!