Move NIS Server Solaris 10 to CentOS7

Hi,
I hope somebody can help me. I wand to Move my NIS server on Solaris 10
(there are 2 Slaves on Linux) to CentOS7.
Do you have any procedures or experience to do this?
Thanking in anticipation!

Just like when moving any server, you should set up NIS on your new OS choice (CentOS) and test it first (in the configuration you need) and then when it is working as expected (after checking log files for errors), then you plan your move.

The "required experience" is not really in a particular OS or a particular application; the necessary experience is understanding the importance of setting up everything "in the lab" and getting it working first, then doing the cut-over when you are confident all is working as required.

Check your NIS clients: do they bind to the NIS master? Then make a plan to change that.
Run ypinit -m on your new master.
Copy your NIS map source files to the new master and run the Makefile. Ensure there is a proper secure file. The name and location and the syntax of the secure file has changed often; consult the man pages.
Have one NIS client bind to the NIS master and test the maps with ypwhich -m and ypcat. BTW a NIS client's nsswitch.conf should have files before nis: less lookups and less impact if there is a disturbance.
The last step is to reconfigure the NIS slaves to get the NIS db copies from the new master. ypinit -s might work.