Log Size Exceeds Limit

Everytime I try to start Discreet Flame on my Octane2 machine it keeps giving me an error message "initial log size exceeds limit--aborting"
Can anyone please help me how to fix this problem. Thanks.

Octane2
IRIX64 Release 6.5
Flame 2007

Note to dewaraja:

You cross-posted this same thread in three forums. This is against the rules. Did you actually read the rules before you started posting away?

didn't mean to break any rule just that I'm in time crucnh to figure out this problem and thought that i would get a faster respone that way...

Everyone here has a "time crunch"... That is why we have rules, to make sure everyone has a nice environment to work.

Follow the rules. Nothing personal. Take care. Thanks.

PS: In fact, cross and double posting will have the opposite effect, because people will not answer your question. Also, when you break rules, time is wasted, your time and our time, on discussing rules - which, OBTW, you were required to read and follow when you registered.

so being an administrator and all do you know anything about my problem? any input would help...

Honestly, with your attitude, I don't think you will find many people willing to help you......

You have not made a very good first impression and you are moving backwards, not forwards here :wink:

o well I figured it out anyway... thanks for nothing. at least I'm not sitting on my computer all day administrating a forum site. Just take my account off or do whatever you want so I dont have to do it myself... get a life NEO... you wish you were in the matrix or what.