LinkedIn tiles on Members list no longer working?

Is it just me or are the links to LinkedIn on the "Members" list not working any more? Clicking on Facebook, YouTube, etc work just fine.

I'm getting a 404 error (page no longer exists) but I know for sure that my page is there. Perhaps there's something wrong with my browser? Any ideas?

Hi hicks, indeed it no longer works. Apparently the reference key no longer leads to one's public profile page..

1 Like

@scrutinizer.....ah!, yes, that would explain it. Why didn't I figure that out? Thank you for that. I was wondering if it was just me doing something stupid.

Hmmm... Thanks for letting us know.

I'll put it on the TODO list to look into this and hopefully there is a way to fix it.

As I'm recently redundant (and therefore looking for work) I've just joined LinkedIn. I have one connection through this board, but it would be good to make a few more.

Kind regards,
Robin

Hi Robin,
If you post a link to your LinkedIn profile, it will make it easier for people here to ask to join your network.

• Don

Update:

I have disabled "LinkedIn" since the the original method of using a numeric profile key is no longer working.

It might be possible to flush the system (clear our database) of the numeric profile keys and convert to the "user specified" part of the LinkedIn URL.

Seems the old numeric keys do not work but user given names do work ...