Introduction

Hello,

I couldn't find an actual introduction thread, so I decided to just put this here.

I go by d0wngrade online. I have been programming in multiple languages for about 15+ years. I started with standard web design languages like HTML and CSS, but I then advanced from design to development and added PHP, SQL and JavaScript to my belt. After that I started on more advanced languages like C(++), Java and some Assembly. I'm also very fluent in scripting languages like Python and Bash.

I've been using Linux for about 5 years now. My first distribution was an older Debian and I hated it. I didn't use Linux for about 6 months after that, then I tried Ubuntu and I enjoyed it a lot more. About 2 years later I successfully configured my first Arch Linux box. That was when I fell in love. I've started building Android ROMs from source and even adding features. I've also been doing the same thing with Android kernels.

I am currently making a "bridge" for a controller to turn USB into Bluetooth with the Raspberry Pi A+.
Just figured I'd pop in and introduce myself!

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks for posting. I modified the description of this forum:

3 Likes

Me too! I was so confused where to post it! Thanks admin for modifying the description of this forum. It will definitely help other newbies as well!