Install VIOS SSL Certificate on Integrated Virtualization Manager

Anyone have any procedures or tutorials on how to change the self-signed certificate on the IBM AIX VIOS Intergrated Virtulization Manager web site?

I've googled till my fingers broke and most links take me to generic replacements for IBM products that I don't have.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

See IBM Ref, for a related hint:
IBM Knowledge Center - To replace the default certificate with a new self-signed certificat

See also:

IBM Knowledge Center - Configuring a self-signed certificate

None of those links is what I have. I do not have "IBM Spectrum Control" available to me. I have a P8 with AIX installed with three LPARS the vios has a website that controls the LPAR's. It has a self signed cert. We need to put our own certificate on this.

The second link shows using '/opt/ibm/ccm/create_security_artifacts.sh' but that file is not found anywhere on my VIOS.

I think the keystore is here (not 100% sure): /usr/ios/lpm/gui/httpd/security/keystore/ibmjsse2.jks and .jts

Anyone have any idea on this?? I have searched an search. I can replace the ASMI cert with the web interface but the IVM site is self signed and I can't find any detail on updating it.