How to run Reg.cm model in AIX6.1

Respected all,
i am getting error while run the reg.cm model . if any one have any supported links
or video links please share me it would be very helpfull for me. i successfully run terrain, icbc,
and sst . getting problem while run it.
please help me.

hi @anuprock88 , welcome. Before anyone can begin to help we would need the following information as a minimum, otherwise everything is just speculation.

• is this homework/coursework
  • have you asked your system administrator/colleague/professor etc
  • a description of what reg.cm is, I have zero knowledge of this app.
  • Output of the error(s) you are seeing, here we want the ACTUAL errors not something you've typed.
  • Was reg.cm working previously, if so , what has changed (upgrade,configuration change etc)
  • are you a new or experienced user of the reg.cm software.
  • do you have any documentation for reg.cm, if so have you searched that for potential solutions/causes

Once you have supplied those items we may be able to advise.

3 Likes

@anuprock88 , this seems to be directly related to your post About root permission, please confirm if otherwise.

exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program /bin/ssh because of the following errors:
0509-150 Dependent module /user3/ucar_lab/mod/sof/grib2/lib/libz.a(libz.so.1) could not be loaded.
0509-152 Member libz.so.1 is not found in archive

libz.so.1 is there in libraries but error is coming like this. any suggestion regarding this? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I've helped someone with sort-of-similar issue with AIX before:

Ssh issue on AIX 6.1.9

and my feeling here is that LIBPATH is again what you should be looking at in this situation.

In this case, I'd say that the application you are trying to start is picking up on the wrong instance of libz, or there are multiple versions installed and you need to make sure that the correct one is loaded in LIBPATH first (or that LIBPATH is un-set when you start this application, if it figures out its own library paths).

Hope this helps ! If making the appropriate changes to LIBPATH doesn't seem to do the trick, then please let us know and we can take things from there.

1 Like

okay sir i will try and let you know.