How to disable Keyboard on Ubuntu?

Hi

I need to disable Keyboard on ubuntu at all ,i've been searching for a week to find a solution and i founded some tips like i can disable all Key's or i can use a Perl script to disable it but these solution's work's only on X.Windows but i need to disable Keyboard on Grub Startup ,i don't wan't to give the user a possibility to chose between Grub boot menu or interrupt Splashy Loading and things like that ,because i need a device with Ubuntu installed and on Ubuntu Startup it will load only a single Application using Xinit which means that GDM is disabled .

Thanks and Best on Advance

Brainiac *

Rather than turning off the keyboard, you might consider securing grub. Otherwise you're going to need a hardware solution I think -- like using a USB keyboard and disabling legacy support in the CMOS so no keyboard input is possible until the kernel loads usbhid.

Not sure if it helps in your application, but you can turn off the keyboard in the motherboard BIOS.

Thanks on reply but that is not possible on Intel 945GM Chipset Boards !

Maybe you could run a script to move or rename the keyboard device file?

If the CMOS doesn't support disabling the keyboard, you're stuck with a hardware solution.