How to change the category?

Hi,
I submitted my blog on UNIX in the links section. On submitting, i chose the category as Unix/Linux standards, which i now feel is incorrect. I would like to change the category of my link, but i don't find any option to change the category.

Please help me in doing the needful.

Thanks
Guru.

Did you place a link to here on the home page of your blog? This is a requirement for posting your blog link here.

Hi Neo..
I added a link to Unix.com in my home page. You will see it under the 'Blog Roll' widget.

Thanks
Guru.

I checked and there was a link to this site, but you framed it in an ad, which is a violation of our copyright, so I deleted the entry from the links directory, sorry.

Hi Neo
I am surprised how you could not find it. It does exist under the Label 'Blog Rolls. However, i have resubmitted the link to unix.com. Please have a look once.

Thanks
Guru

Yes, I found it, but your link redirected to our site framed in an ad. That is against our policy (copyright violation on your end)..... see image in earlier post.

Hi Neo
I re-submitted, and I did everything correct as you expected. Please have a look and approve.

Thanks
Guru.

OK thanks. I moved your link to the correct category and approved it.