How old are you?

I see many users ative from past few years

how old are you be honest :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi :slight_smile:

Users have a setting in their profiles to allow them to reveal - or not - their age.

If you can't see it when you read their posts, or visit their profiles, they probably don't want you to know it :slight_smile:

I think the original poster wanted to see an age profile, ie age strata, of those visiting members wanting to reveal it, potentially plotted in a histogram for some visual insight.

23 years old : indian

Old enough to forget how old I am!

Come to think of it, that's been the case since I was a teenager... :slight_smile:

29 going 30

22..! :slight_smile:

38 going 39 :slight_smile: hope this help !

i am 23 years old :slight_smile:

Approximately:-

expr `date +%s` \- 73908000

:eek: I'm an old git. :eek:

:confused: What was the question again? :confused:

Robin

I was born in the same year as SysV R3 was released and IRIX was introduced. Go figure!! :stuck_out_tongue:

I am so old, the first computer i worked on ran on steam, not electricity. ;-))

Serious: i am 50 years old.

bakunin

1. Started UNIX in 1978, moved to VMS & Windows/DOS in 1982, came back in 1995. Stayed.

Regards
Peasant.

Inching closer towards 26....

I was 38 when I first registered unix.com as the "UNiversal Internet eXchange", a place for the open exchange of technical information (related to the Internet, which was mostly unix-based systems back then on the net).

We continue to grow in that direction, slowly but surely, with some of the finest people on the planet as our members.

Thank you.

1 Like

I'm 25 years old!
I just have been enjoying Linux for about 1.5 years!

I am as old as Unix :slight_smile:

I have to admit Unix.com supported and helped me a lot technically

I will be 38 years old soon.