Having issue Playing Netflix.

Hi Friends,

I am having an issue playing Netflix. Any idea what might cause the issue?

Maybe it's because you do not understand computers and the basics on how to use them?

For example, if you understood computers, you would tell us exactly what computer use are using and any error messages you see, etc.

1 Like

I am basically not getting any error. So I did not give it there. It's just not working.

Hi,

What about machine type, Operating System and any other information that you think may be useful?

Regards

Gull04

I was able to fix the issue from here (Link removed... link spamming to your site is not permitted here) .... Seems it was a Drm issue. Is it a common one?

This post is a kind of link spam because the poster is asking obscure questions and then posting links, just when they hit the minimum, to another site.

At the same time, they are posting links to answers about Linux but they are visiting the site on windows.

User agent:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64 ) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/77.0.3865.90 Safari/537.36o

So, based on my judgement, this poster is a "link spammer" hiding their intentions.

Thread closed.

1 Like