How to extend LVM disk space step by step?
Hello,
Unless I'm missing something here, you appear to have asked and answered your own question in the space of a few minutes. Is there anything further you actually need from us at this point ?
Hello I'm sharing for my friends who want help about this topic.
Ah, I see. OK, that's great, thanks. In that case I'll move this to the "Tips and Tutorials" section, since rather than being a question, it's information to help others who may be experiencing a particular issue.
that's great.Move please
That would be MS Windows ![]()
Linux runs on a Virtual Machine.
I usually run the short commands
pvs; vgs; lvs
in favour of the long variants
pvdisplay; vgdisplay; lvdisplay
xfs_growfs grows the xfs file system.
resize2fs grows the ext file systems (ext3,ext4).
Run
df -hT
to display the file system type.
A very useful command is
lsblk
lsblk -p displays the correct path.
lsblk -f displays other info.





