Error updating profile

I'm trying to update my profile with a temp e-mail address. This is a hotmail e-mail address and it wont allow it.

The reason for this is I've changed my service with my ISP since I've moved :smiley: and well I've gone form Cable to DSL :mad: Now my e-mail accounts are still there but I can't access them until they wish to make my account active. I don't want it active and have to pay $100 a month just for e-mails which I can only read from work :slight_smile: I'm waiting for ports to get put in at the exchange :mad:

I can't seem to find anything on this in the FAQ's. So if there is something there about using a hotmail account I've missed it, my bad then :frowning:

Oh yeah this is the error:

The administrator has banned your email address. 

Then it just goes on to contact them.

Registrations, in the past up until now, were not allowed from hotmail and yahoo (and other similar) accounts. I think I will temporarily lift this ban and see how it goes.

Neo

OK, I have removed all banned domains from the email restrictions (for now).

Neo

Thanks for that Neo.

I'm just waiting until my DSL gets connected then i'll be off the hotmail account :slight_smile:

WOOHOO!!!~!!~! I just had a update from my ISP. 7th Feb I get my Internet at home :slight_smile: Damn that's nearly 2 months :frowning: