Does anyone know what technology this logo belongs to?

It came in a template full of techy-related stickers for laptop (like Docker, K8s, BigData, RHEL, AWS, etc) but I have no clue what it represents. Any idea?

Thanks.

No idea...

I think Goggle's reverse image search engine tool has been shutdown?

It is still up but nothing came out. Most of the other vinyl stickers are related to DevOps culture... things like CI/CD, pipelines, cloud, ALM, clusters, etc. I have posted it on different technology forums and nobody seems to have any idea. It does not look like a printing error either. o_O

At this point I think that if I put it on my lid, I can explain to people that it's the logo of my own company and I'm sure they will buy it.

Maybe it's a sticker for "o1" visa holders in the US :slight_smile:

... and the rocket engineers signify how this visa "rockets" people outside the US to succeed?

Just a thought :slight_smile:

Hi.

Yeah, late.

Searched for logo q1 or o1 or 01 , and followed links to images (old-fashioned footwork).

It could be either PPM, a tape manufacturer, or the outfit that designed the logo for PPM:

PPM Industries | Tape you can trust | Adhesive Tapes manufacturer
Q1. Launching a new brand in the American car refinishing market � CCRZ

Best wishes ... cheers, drl

1 Like

I seriously doubt the logo is associated with either of the companies above.

The original poster stated:

There is nothing remotely "techy-related" to the two companies above.
The biggest clue is the fact that this logo-sticker was "tech-related" stickers in the same group / context at Docker, KBs, BigData, RHEL, AWS, etc.

The two companies drl suggested above are just about as "non-techy" as they can be.

So, since there is little or even remotely "techy-related" to the two companies above, it is only logical to conclude that the logo is definitely not associated with either of the companies above.

(Not to mention, the logo of a small 'o' next to a '1' ,inside a cartoon rocket, looks nothing like "ppm" even if you turn the sticker upside down :slight_smile: )

Cheers.

Hi.

This is the logo that was designed ... cheers, drl

As mentioned, your proposed companies are not related to tech at all, and this logo was in a kit of high tech logos, not low tech. Your proposed solution has no context to the OP's original question.

Also, the original poster has been inactive since posting the question (and has not visited this site in over two months - Last Activity: Oct 30th, 2019) ; so the question is moot.