Calculating Warp Coordinates in Cyberspace - Cyberspace Situational Awareness

Please message me or post in this thread if anyone is interested in contributing some C, C++, or C# code for this project. Right now we have an open source C++ git project (created by someone else a few years ago) that fails when we try to compile on Ubuntu. I need someone to fix the make file and after that, write some code to locate the center (centroid) and the 3D span of the disconnected graph clusters in a force-directed graph. Thanks.

Calculating Warp Coordinates in Cyberspace

"Many researchers have attempted to realize cyberspace situational awareness without a proper model in place to represent cyberspace. In my research, I have proposed that we represent cyberspace as a graph, a set of nodes and edges. Keeping this in mind, I have proposed a model where the universal set of cyberspace is similar to how we observe our physical universe � outer space. In this model, cyberspace consists of countless disconnected clusters of related cyber-objects (also represented as graphs); very similar to how the universe appears to consist of countless galaxies of stars, planets and other physical matter".

//youtu.be/0S-orI_5nwo

Hi.

Can someone do me a favor and git this repo and see if you can get this to compile?

GitHub - godlikemouse/ForceDirectedLayout: A simple C++ based force directed layout system for performing command line layouts of nodes and edges in both 2D and 3D. Supports JSON and GraphML supported input and output. Supports additional attributes and parameters in both JSON and GraphML.

I have tried three versions of Ubuntu and I get errors every time I follow the instructions and try to build this.

The author claims it compiles on Arch Linux :wink:

I can get it to compile on OSX, but I don't want to set up a cross compiler for Linux:

Linux hawk600 3.2.0-115-generic #157-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 25 16:32:19 UTC 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

If someone can get it to compile on Linux x86_64 that would be very helpful for me and my cyberspace research project (will save me a lot of time).

Thanks again.

Thanks!

And FYI, here is a visual from my latest beta version:

EDIT:

UPDATE:

A big THANK YOU to Jason for sorting this out on Ubuntu. Compiles fine now.

https://github.com/godlikemouse/ForceDirectedLayout

Scaling Cyberspace Graph Representations with Unity 3D � Beta Example 4

//youtu.be/A_B1s7Vlu-o