Awaiting response of 2 posts!!

I am in need of an urgent reply regarding my 2 posts below. It's somewhat urgent for me. Corona was in these but still I felt to remind so that an immediate intimation I can get from you that these 2 issues are in your consideration and as soon as you come up with a solution, I will get a response.
Because I am not able to switch between the 2 OS (windows and Linux) , it's too tedious for me to every time shut down and restart my OS and then select the other OS. Please update me something.

The UNIX and Linux Forums > Operating Systems > Linux
Switching between Windows and UNIX

The UNIX and Linux Forums > Special Forums > IP Networking
How to connect internet in Linux OS

Thanks and hoping to hear from you soon.

FYI, you can be banned from this site for posts like this.

This is not a paid service and there is no guarantee your posts will be answered.

Please do not post like this again; or you run the risk of being banned.

Thank you.

Neo, first of all, I would like to thank you for your reply and would always like you to give your opinion and advice to me for the good functioning and image of this forum.

But it was completely unexpected of this response, rather criticism.
I am very well aware that there is no guarantee that I will get any answer for any query and that is perfectly fine because replying or not replying is at the discretion of viewers.
Also I know very well that I have no right to demand a reply and I never demanded from this forum. My earlier post simply was a reminder because it may happen that as the forum staff are all busy in handing global posts, my query might have been missed or over-looked. That's all Neo and nothing else.

In my earlier posts Corona was there who guided me. As she is a forum staff, I replied in this sub-forum meant for staff. This should show my concern for this forum ( The UNIX and Linux Forum ) orelse I could have posted in any other sub-forums.

In your 3 lines of reply 2 lines mentioned 'banning me of this forum'.
I know every body's interpretation is different and you are right from your perspective to feel what I posted was wrong. But still, according to me, this shouldn't be such a big thing that you write of banning me. I think you could have given your view on my earlier post through different pleasant words. Also, only twice I posted in this sub forum meant for staff and this was the 1st time I posted for reminder.

I was given a status of member of this forum and expected this forum to give a sense (to all the members) of belongingness.

Finally I apologize for the unintentional "mistake".

Answering your technical questions is strictly volunteer for me, just like any average poster -- which is a good thing since I certainly don't know everything...! Being staff just means it's my job to police spam and the like.

You certainly wouldn't be banned for one mistake. Impatient posters who crosspost, bump, and PM people questions despite knowing better are banned fairly often. It takes persistent and intentional abuse to happen, which you have not done. Relax.

In any case it's a habit of mine to check my old posts for replies. I'd been hoping someone with more experience with your questions would answer.