Approved Posts

How long does it take for someone in the staff to approve a new thread, and how do I know if the thread has been approved/disapproved? I've made one which does include URLs. And if this one is approved, are the further ones going to be approved automatically?

I've searched for it, nothing came up.

if it shows up, it is approved. if not... you can guess :wink:

No, I can't, actually. Is it still pending, or has it been disapproved? I've posted mine 10-15 minutes ago, and it hasn't shown up. In the newbie section, about some books and other material. As you're the only moderator on, have you seen it, or should I take another guess? :slight_smile:

the weekend is not the best time to post here... we are a pro forum and most of the members are online during workdays. the mods do only occasional visits on weekends and so it can take some time to approve a post...

Yes, but you are a mod, and are online. Don't you have the rights to moderate posts, or what? I see you're part of the forum staff.

stay calm and have a look at your post!

I'm not nervous at all. I was just wondering whether it's pending or has been disapproved.

I see it displayed now. Thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Lately all of us have been busy and we (mods and admins) forget to look in the moderation queue to approve moderated thread by new users.

No only is it the weekend, but it is mid summer for most of us .....

Sorry about that.

Welcome and enjoy.

I did not mean to be any hassle. I simply wanted to know if I get notified when my thread gets approved, or get a message (automatically-generated PM, for example) if anything goes wrong. I repeat, I did not want to speed anything up.

Thanks for your replies!