Account

can you please check the account Goya?
error is "Sorry, you do not have enough Bits to post a new thread"

is this account disabled?

thanks

Fun Fact: What are the different types of user accounts?

What forum are you trying to post?

Only the emergency forum requires bits to post in. You should be fine anywhere else.

I was trying to just post in unix, not emergency, so can you check this account? thanks.

---------- Post updated at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous update was at 05:16 AM ----------

the account is not this one but an old one that I had called Goya. I want to delete rrodgers and use Goya. thank you.

---------- Post updated at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous update was at 05:18 AM ----------

is that possible? thanks

Hi.

There is a "goya" account, and it appears to be registered to an email address owned by you. It's currently "awaiting email confirmation", meaning that you did not respond to the email to confirm the account to allow you to post anything using that account.

Please request to resend the email confirmation to allow you to activate the account.

Upon activation, we will disable (not delete) your rrodgers account (we don't much care for people using multiple accounts).

Thanks.

1 Like

ok thanks,yes I just want to use the one account. I did not see the confirmation email for Goya. I will try again , thanks.

---------- Post updated at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:31 AM ----------

goya, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home-----can you please activate the account goya? this is the message i get from your email , thanks.

goya

I've activated your goya account and disabled your rrodgers account.