Just added AIML entry - What is AWK?

What is AWK?

I can ask my botmaster.

Hmmm. I added this AIML entry:


<category>
<pattern>What is AWK?</pattern>
<template>
AWK is a pattern scanning and processing language.  AWK conforms to the definition of  the
 language  in  the POSIX 1003.2 Command Language And Utilities Standard.  This version in t
urn is based on the description in  The  AWK  Programming  Language,  by Aho, Kernighan, an
d Weinberger, with the additional features found in the System V Release 4 version of  UNIX
  AWK.   GAWK provides  more recent Bell Laboratories AWK extensions, and a number of GNU-s
pecific extensions.

More more information please search the forums with keyword "AWK".

</template>
</category>

Why does it not work when I ask, "What is AWK?"

A lot of people spell HMMM with three mmm's.That is interesting:
said added this AIML entry<category><pattern>What is AWK.
When is <pattern><template>AWK not a pattern scanning and processing language?
The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about <pattern><template>AWK. But I did not get that.
What does "this" refer to?Tell me about your likes and dislikes?
You want more?I think <template><category>Why does it not work when he or she ask What is a lot of things.

Hmmm.

I have a lot of work to do to train you!

A lot of people spell HMMM with three mmm's.What kind of work do you do?

I teach Bots how to be useful.

When do you think teachers will be replaced with robots?

Not anytime soon.

When do you think we will have world peace?

Really you don't think so? In your lifetime.