Yum repository linking to ftp site of Redhat

I have a query that does Redhat have the link to the yum repository on its FTP site. In my environment, I have the file rhel-debuginfo.repo which has -

baseurl=ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/$releasever/en/os/$basearch/Debuginfo.

I hope, my question is clear that is there a link to the yum repository to Redhat's FTP site?

Please revert with the reply to my query.

Regards

You can get the Debuginfo RPMs from ftp.redhat.com but your path is wrong. Should be something more like:

ftp://ftp.redhat.com/redhat/linux/enterprise/$releaseve/en/os/$basearch/Debuginfo/

You can go to ftp.redhat.com and walk down the directory tree until you find what you want.

Thanks for your answer. Are the DebugInfo RPMs same as the normal RPMs which we use for the yum repository?

Please clarify the doubt. Looking for a revert from you as soon as possible.

Regards

Since I have absolutely no idea what you call "normal RPMs" in your "yum repository" are, I cannot give you a firm answer.

However, they are the official DebugInfo RPMs.

Note Debug RPMs are not the same as DebugInfo RPMs!

Thanks for your answer but DebugInfo RPMs would not be helpful in case we need to install packages like in the syntax -

yum install httpd

I believe that the DebugInfo RPMs are for a different purpose of providing information and not for installing packages, am I right?

Please revert.

Regards

Well, you were the one that asked about DebugInfo!

It appears that you are now looking for a Red Hat repo to download binary packages. Sorry but you need to purchase a Red Hat subscription if you wish to download binary packages from Red Hat.