YouTube: The Chronicles of Neo | The Revenge of the Nerds | The UNIX and Linux Forums

I have just uploaded a new YT video with the goal of inspiring everyone to:

Be Inspired To Be The Best You Can Be

The Chronicles of Neo - The Revenge of the Nerds -Be Inspired To Be The Best You Can Be

https://youtu.be/UksQCN5xV0o

In this raw, honest and casual 4K video, I begin a new series "The Chronicles of Neo".

PS: The original title intro is "The Cronicles of Neo" and is an intentional misspelling meant to be a play on the UNIX cron... I cannot decide which way to spell this in future videos ... Chronicles (correct) or Cronicles (UNIX Style ).... I like "Cronicles but realize some may complain about this: "UNIX cron" spelling ... :slight_smile:

The first video discusses my humble beginnings and how everyone should be inspired by my many decades of success in UNIX, Linux, UNIX systems engineering and networking.

Set to the background of my LinkedIn profile (because my original background 4K video of a beautiful seascape was 28GB and too big to upload to YT), this video is the first part in the "Chronicles of Neo" series where I tells funny and interesting stories about a number of UNIX and Linux projects I have worked on over many decades.

Neo's LinkedIn Profile

Edit: Updated, changed my UNIX-style "Cronicles" to "Chronicles".

3 Likes

Version 2 Update:

Updated this video to full 4K HD and changed "Cronicles" to "Chronicles".

After giving a lot of though to this, I decided not to stick with the UNIX-stylization "Cronicles" and go with the traditional and normal spelling "Chronicles".

Reason: I plan many videos in this series and a number of videos will cover more general topics, including how to deal with stress working technical jobs, how to build your own business, consulting, contracting and more.

1 Like

OBTW, according to Google's YT algorithm, liking and commenting videos helps our search engine ranking, so please view, comment and like our videos:

YouTube - The Chronicles of Neo EP1 (version 2)

and please subscribe to the channel and press the notification button, this also helps keep our YT rankings up!

Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UksQCN5xV0o

And if you already did (on version 1), please do it again for version 2, where I made that "Chronicles" change :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

Moderator comments were removed during original forum migration.

This topic was automatically closed 58 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.