X-Server can not be started on display 0

hi ,
I have install Oracle solaris 10 8/11 on intel core i5 server. But its not opening in graphic mode showing message X-Server can not be started on display ...

(EE) Unable to locate/open config file
Drivers to try are: "intel" "i810" "fbdev" "vesa" vga"
(EE) failed to load module "dri" (module does not exist, 0)
(EE) Failed to load module "intel" (module does not exist,0)
(EE) VESA(0) setT vbe mode FAILED!
Fatal server error:
AddScreen/ScreemInit failed for driver 0
X10: fata IO error 146 (Cconnection refused) on X server ".0" after 0 requests (0 known processed) with 0 events remaining.

did i have to install any additional vga drivers for it if yes where i found that.

Regards
Zeeshan

While I've never seen this error before, I did a search online and found this from x.org.
Maybe you can find some type of answer there?

I'm unable to post links in reply's, but x (dot) org wiki faq has a ton of answers to problems like this.

---------- Post updated at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous update was at 09:02 AM ----------

This means that the Xserver cannot find a configuration file because it has not been properly configured. Please check FAQMiscellaneous for information how to configure your Xserver.
Another reason for this error may be that you have created a configuration file but it is not in the correct location. The Xserver checks for configuration files at different locations. The usual locations are: /etc/X11/xorg.conf or /etc/X11/XF86Config-4.
Another reason for this message may be that your Xserver cannot read the file because the server binary has the wrong permission. On UN*X like systems the server is usually owned by root and runs with the SUID bit set so that it runs with root privileges even if started by an ordinary user. Therefore it should be able to open the configuration file regardless of who owns it or of its permissions. Please check "How do I check if my server bianry has the correct permissions?" on the FAQMiscellaneous page for futher information

I may be wrong but I suspect that you have an on chip graphics processing unit.

Oracle Solaris does not work with all on chip graphics. Have you checked that your motherboard is supported? See Oracle Solaris HCL (Hardware Compatability List.)

can you post output of /etc/services ...