write a c program that simulates ls command

i need the a c program that simulates the "ls" command:b:

Why should we write that for you ?

Is this a homework ?

i dont know how to ask...thats y i am writing like this ...if u r a little bit free then do this ..other wise forget this ....
this is not a home work for u...if u know this then reply to me...if u r intrested in this then reply to me otherwise dont write like this........

Easy :slight_smile:

May I request you to read the rules of the forum.

Even in case, if thats your homework - you are not supposed to post homework questions here.
Also, you haven't posted what you had tried so far.

Lol? What's this? matrixmadhan just aksed you if this is homework. If not, it wood be polite to explain what it is good for and then since there is the ls command already and it is written in C afaik, what else should that be good for but that you got this as a task from some trainer or teacher or coworker or...

If you need the code for it, maybe you pick it out yourself out of the coreutils sources from gnu.

Index of /pub/gnu/coreutils

And please don't give rules how/if to answer, ty.

zaxxon has given enough help by posting that link. Please do use that link to download the actual source of the coreutils.

I dont see anything more useful coming out of this thread. Closing it.

madhu.it, please adhere to the rules. Given your post count of only 10, you have just escaped from getting an infraction.