Wireless lan with unix

Is it possible to setup wireless internet network with Unix? if its possible pls tell me how.

Depends on what flavour of UNIX you're talking about. There's information out there for Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and Solaris, and that's only what a 5 minute search showed me.

i am using solaris 10 OS. i am new to it, so i don't really know much about it.

Then please refer to the Solaris Wireless FAQ, where most steps are explained pretty completely, including supported drivers and setting up encryption with WPA (some reading may be required)

This might help you too
wificonfig at OpenSolaris.org

Thanks all for your help. Now here is another problem i have, i have been trying to install oracle 10g on solaris but i keep getting this error message
"there is not enough memory on the volume you specify to copy the starter database files the oracle universal installer discover that you have 143MB instead of 1150MB please specify an alternative location". i am very new to solaris and i don't know what to do. Please also tell me how to allocate memory space in solaris

this is a new question. so please open a new thread. i'll close this thread as your wifi problem seems to be solved.