Who will win FIFA 2014?

Hello Friends,

Any guess who will win FIFA 2014?

I will go with SPAIN because i like there tiki taka (short passes) playing style.

Big boys should not under estimate Some surprising teams such as Bosnia , cameroon.

Most people putting there Money on Brazil or Germany this year .. but i still go with SPAIN.

Cheers.
M Dodmis

I don't care.

I'm UK born and bred with no interest in this over-hyped kickabout that will consume global media for a few weeks to the detriment of almost everything else (war, famine, oppression etc.) and that's probably with it obliterating all other sporting news too.

I know I'm supposed to claim that we invented it and bang on about 1966 and all that, but I just can't.

Let's at least allow proper tackles like in rugby / American 'football', the Australian AFL or even Kabaddi to make sure that the overpaid pansies are properly injured if they are rolling about on the floor like they've been shot.

Come to think of it, let's have all these other sports and more (and ladies too) in the media.

Robin

1 Like

Hi rbatte1...

At last I am not alone...

Leicester Tigers fan here...

1 Like

Can I vote for Germany now?

There's a button here that says "Post Quick Reply", so can that be quick enough to backdate this post by a few weeks?

Robin :wink:

vBulletin hobbled that button to prevent time travel. Sticklers!

The best team won, but I'm glad it's all over. There's only so much watching grown men rolling about like little schoolgirls one can take!

Overpaid muppets.

2 Likes

Yawn...
Didn't see any of it.
Did I miss anything?

Spain and Italy were dismal, Germany put more goals past Brazil than England scored in their last three finals, Suarez had Italian for lunch.

Nah, you didn't miss a thing!

Haha, yes according to specification:
"... and at the end, the Germans always win."

Anyone for cricket?

i think england will!!

Its already over..And what you are thinking now..

The next world cup!

im excited about the next WC