Where to get windows 7 iso file of repair?

I need to make a bootable usb of windows 7 repair disc iso file so that I can use it in case my system doesn't boot up. On net I am getting complete windows 7 OS iso but I need only the repair disc for making bootable iso. I am not sure whether I used right word by using the word disc here 'windows 7 repair disc'.

I hope once I get the iso, I can make a bootable usb of it to be used in case of emergency

I use something on a CD called UBCD 5.03 Rescue Repair CD. I suppose they might have it for stix. Saved my Windows 7-64 at least three times so far. http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

After long I was able to download wndows 7 32 bit repair iso file (mine is 32 bit). I tried the below 2 methods but to no avail:

1) I used Unetbootin to prepare a bootable usb. I rebooted and did the reqd. BIOS and entered the usb to boot. But there only one menu was there named "default". And I was not able to proceed ahead. Even after clicking enter again and again i was still on the same screen.

2) Then I used Windows 7 usb/dvd download tool. I selected the iso file and pressed next. But message comes: Invalid iso file. Please see screen shot.

I downloaded the iso from the below link:
Create a Windows 7 System Repair Disc � MAXIMUMpcguides � Windows 7 tips, tricks, help, and how-to guides

I got the info. regarding the tool I used (windows 7 usb/dvd download tool) from :
Windows 7 USB/DVD Download Tool - Home
(though this webpage mentions about the windows 7 iso file but somewhere I had read to use this tool and download windows 7 recovery file iso to be used in that tool)

I have spent quite a time to get my windows usb repair but yet couldn't succeed. Based on this I have other works pending, so request is one can resolve it.
Is there any way to check that the iso file of windows 7 recovery I downloaded is proper or not?

UBCD has TestDisk for errors on the media, and many tools for partiotion and boot record repair. They can be tricky to use, and sometimes it helps to be googling a laptop by your elbow.