What is your age?

What is your age?

:slight_smile: elder than my younger brother

Everyone over 30 is "other?"

No, really.

now that is not cool

I guess that I need to keep looking over my shoulder for the sand men.

1. Sorry to disappoint. Been into computers since 1979 :slight_smile:

Carl

Haha, damn. :slight_smile:

I wonder if Perderabo will come here in this topic. I'm realy curious how old is he. He seems to know a lot about UNIX :rolleyes:

You can check click on the numbers to the right, you'll see who voted in which age group. Ofcourse, with anything over thirty being 'too mature', some of our older members could have even seen the seventies!!!! :eek:

But our two very important and knowledgable members are quite young - (Blowtorch and Corona688, 18-25), it would be more surprising if any one of them or they both are still teen-agers.

You forgot Vino! He hasn't voted yet. And I am no teenager. In fact, am on the upper border of that age group there...

I too am closer to the upper than the lower border of that bracket.

Rumors of competence on my part are highly exxagerated, but thank you :slight_smile: My job simply doesn't keep me busy all the time(though the busy times are REALLY busy); and it's easy to justify posting here as job-related because, um, it is. I've learned tons of stuff here that helps me.

I voted already. I'm in the only 30 category. :slight_smile:

I have taken pity on Sergiu-IT. Too many of us fall into the over 30 category and Sergiu-IT is left wondering "how far over 30?". So I have closed this poll and started another poll. I hope you all visit the new poll and "vote" on your age.

The age thing reminds of some incident that happened back in 2004. I had been to the San Jose airport to rent a car. One of the rules for rental cars goes as: the rental for drivers over 25 is less compared to the rental for drivers under 25. I was 24 in 2004. I told the lady at the counter that I am a few months away from 25. So you can get me into the 'over 25' age group. She tells me, 'Sorry cant do'. Then she continued (on a philosophical note), 'You dont know how many people want to be under 25'.

Now, I look back and say to myself, 'how true.... :frowning: '

C'est la vie !

Cheers'
Vino.