Well I am a grandad at 66...

Hi folks...

MERRY XMAS, HAPPY HOLYDAYS, ETC...

Never ever thought I would be but Grandad I am...

Boy, 7lbs 12 oz, Henry Clifford Burton.

Born 20th December but both mum and baby held at hospital due to a suspected infection.

Released last night, XMAS Eve for him to _see_ his first family get together today to celebrate...

One happy grandad.

Barry.

3 Likes

GOD is great, happy to hear that All is Well(GOD bless them), Congratulations wisecracker and Merry X-mas to you and your family.

Thanks,
R. Singh

1 Like

Hehe
All things happen....

Merry Christmas to you and grown family Barry

1 Like

Live is what happens while you are making other plans...

Congrats, Barry, to you and your now enlarged family. May the diaper be with you. :wink:

bakunin

1 Like

Congratulations Barry! Happy for you. Wish you all the joys and insights in life that come with grandaddery :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulation Barry,
You have a world a fun coming... I'm lucky enough to have three (Ryan now 12, Samantha 10, and Dylan 8) and I'm with them and their parents on Christmas day in northern California (in a suburb of Sacramento).

I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and a happy, healthy, and prosperous new year!

Cheers,
Don

1 Like

It's getting late here in the UK but Merry XMAS, Happy Holidays or whatever to you folks.

Thanks for the congrats from the respondents...

Barry.

Congratulations from my part as well, to all of you. Good they were released on time.
All the best,
R�diger

1 Like

I'm informed that being a grandparent is generally much better than being a parent. I hope so - I've got two boys under 10 to contend with :eek:

God bless you all,
Robin

1 Like

It definitely is: you can pass all the mischief your kids used to make your life miserable with on to the next generation without taking responsibility for anything. I am already eagerly waiting for my daughter (now 23) wanting to procreate, har, har!

bakunin

1 Like