User "Sena" banned

This is not really any of my business, but the user "Sena" was banned. This was the only posts known to have been made by this user: http://www.unix.com/programming/169371-serching-process-names.html\#post302565966

Perhaps this was a dup account or some such, or their offending messages removed, but I didn't see anything indicating a reason to ban the user.

Anyway, remove my message if this has been discussed & reviewed. I don't need to know about it.

Duplicity with another user which already had some infractions for homework violation and permanent ignoring to use code tags when being asked so from different moderators. This user was asking also a very similar question, the other user that was brought into relation cause of duplicity detection, asked before.

That code he's posted is code I gave another user before he accidentally let slip that it was homework.

The same user returned weeks later with the exact same question, was recognized, and ran. He even tried the homework forum, but refused to post any course details. He copy-pasted the template but didn't fill it out. :rolleyes:

Now we get the same question from a new user, same code and everything. EXACT same code, copy pasted keystroke for keystroke, he hasn't done anything for himself.

He's cheating and knows it. Worse, he's made the forums a less friendly place, I at least am certainly more suspicious of new questions now.

The mods here do a great job, really; and so do our users, who take the time to alert mods of strange activity.

Thank you!