Upgrade HP UX in Informix environment

Currently running Informix 7.23 UC11 on HP UX 10.20. Want to upgrade O/S to HP UX 11i. ANyone done this before? will informix 7.23 run on 11i? Thanks.

According to IBM 7.23 is not supported at all on HP-UX. Maybe you should upgrade Informix to a supported version first.

Upgrading to informix first will cost money...since they do not have support. They also are losing support on 10.20, thus the upgrade to 11 or 11i. So, i still want to know if anyone has tried to run 7.23 informix on 11i HPUX. If successful, they'll be upgrading informix to 7.3 which they have (but for some reason never installed). Then their call on upgrading to newer informix version. Thanks.

Hey,
You the mrviking from Fark? Remember me? If you are - I will be getting married at Green Lake WI on Sept 30th and living in Madison. You and I should meet up

no, sorry....(the website?)

but congrats on your wedding...madison's nice (as is my daughter by same name), been there a few times. originally from minneapolis area, but lots of relatives in WI & MN...now in MI...