Unresolved symbol problem

Hi

I am trying to make an executable which has informix esqlc and .per files. I am using informix version 9.3. The make is successful, but when i execute, i get an error message
/usr/lib/dld.sl: Unresolved symbol: ibm_lib4gl_loadint4 (code) from RVprnrecvr Abort(coredump)

I searched for the symbol ibm_lib4gl_loadint4, but it is not available anywhere in my code or in informix libraries. Is there something which i am missing which would prevent my code from dumping.

Thanks.

Did you try to list the dependencies? Using ldd

Thanks
Nagarajan G

Look in the Informix header files (fglsys.h, etc.) for IBM macros which redefine popquote, retquote, etc.

Thanks for your reply. When i did a ldd on the executable it pointed to informix 9.3 libraries which are available in my machine.
I dont find fglsys.h in my informix directory. Let me know where i can find it or do i need to install some patch to get the same.
Thanks

I got the fglsys.h file and included it but still getting the same unresolved symbol problem.

When I try to call an ec function from my 4GL program i get this error(ibm_lib4gl_loadint4). Let me know how to call an ec function from 4GL program.
Thanks