UNIX with GUI

Dear Experts,

My application is running on linux, which makes me connect to lot of different servers manually through putty, and execute the commands.

Is there a way, i can create a GUI, or something, where click on few buttons can be translated in to predefined commands at BE and i need not connect to servers using putty each time. Or probably we can think it other way, to get the same technical task done from a non-techie person, with user friendly interface.

Your thoughts on this are very much appreciated.

Speaking for myself, I find your problem statement extremely vague and inadequate.

With regard to being user friendly, I don't see any problem with presenting a simple textual menu.

People often insist that GUIs are more user friendly (e.g. in OS installer reviews), without evidence. If in your case a GUI is actually needed, it would help if you described the use case.

If the only need is to select from among a list of alternatives, a GUI adds little value.

Regards,
Alister

Or probably we can think it other way, 
to get the same technical task

Yes, write one or more shell scripts. I have a shell script called "go-joe.sh" that connects me to server "joe" when I enter the command. You could write a simple menu pretty easily, as previously suggested. I've never gone that far, but might if I had a bunch of servers, as you seem to. Forget about a GUI for this purpose.