Unix v. 4.0B

Hello, at the boot of the unix I get the error "/sbin/rc3d.d/s00inet: ifconfig failed - ifconfig: ioct1 (SIOCGGIFFLAGS) : no such internetface: tu0, I suppose is damage some files, my question is: is there any commad to repair it?

I would interpret this as a device name issue or more likely a hardware mismatch issue.

Older Unix used different device names for different equipment models.

This reads to me like ifconfig is looking for a tu0 interface and it's not finding one in the current running configuration.

This has a reasonable chance of not being file corruption.

The booting o/S is looking for a 'tu0' network interface which is not there on this hardware (or perhaps switched off in the BIOS). Is this a new O/S install or a restore of backup from a different machine??

Regardless you should be able to delete the tu0 network interface config, and plumb and configure whatever network interfaces you have on that hardware to get it on the LAN.

Yes it is a restore, in the Bios is present the ewa0 if I type >>>> show config it shows me two networks interface ewa0 (TU0) and ewb0 (TU1).
I tried to use the command netsetup to configurare the tu0 but it shows me only tu1, as I can reconfigurate the tu1?

Can you use 'ifconfig' command to remove tu0 and then configure the new interface?

if I use the ifconfig -a is not present the TU0 therefore I think is not possible to make any setting, is it possible to reinstall the TU0? if yes how can I do it?