UNIX help with informatica

Guys,

I have a requirement.Please suggest the way i can :

A script is being used to generate a file and send a mail to a source team if the feed for informatica jobs have not reached the server.
If the file has not reached the server,the informatica jobs touch 0 byte file after 3 hours and complete the load.
Now i want to add an additional case :
When the source team sends the file to the server after they receive this mail ,the job shall be triggered automatically.
I have n number of informatica jobs and i cannot specify one just workflow name.

My thoughts:
The script which generate mail , it shall sleep for around 2 hrs and then go to the path where the feed is recieved in the server and check for the files.For example:
the mail contain A file and i got A file in the server. It compares both file and return yes.
Now it will pick the concerned job log from the log path and by pmcmd trigger that job.

Will it be feasible?

Thanks

You could poll for zero byte files in target areas, assuming the 3 hours does not bother you, and email out any additions to the list, perhaps a 15 minute cron or loop. Is this checking an extract or a file move?

Thanks for providing the best information it's very useful for Informatica learners.123trainings also provide the best<a href="http://123trainings.com/it-informatica-online-training.html">Informatica Online Training</a> you can see free demo <a href="Informatica Tutorial & Online Training - YouTube">Informatica Online Training Demo in Hyderabad India</a>