UNIX field scope in European countries

Hi,
I have been working in India since past 13 years and as per Indian IT culture, there will be saturation in Salary which barely matches with rising living costs in India.
I am thinking to move/work in some other country for few years at least which help me financially plus technically. As of now, US via (H1) seems to be too tough to get, Australia doesn't have much UNIX field (what I heard and read), Singapore is already crowded where people are ready to work long hours and on lower wages.
I just want to have an idea about UNIX jobs and wages in European countries. Like how much are their monthly salaries and before that, are there opening for foreign resources ?
I know language is a one mandate thing, but I have time to learn it, since it is my long term plan. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Forgive me if this is not the right forum to post such questions, but I thought this site is visited by most Unix people around the world.

Here in Germany you can earn enough for a living. But everywhere you meet WFR and X-shoring (e.g. to India).

You mean offshoring work to other countries like India ?
Can you give some idea of salary there ? I understand that it will vary from low to high range. But just for an idea, I am part of 6 member team who support 1200 unix servers with VCS and other unix based tools.
Apart from earning for good living, I am also looking for some saving for my future.

India plays a major role in running many big IT companies. Indian talent is hired by foreign companies to grow their business and economy.