Unattended disk image deployment?

Hi

I need a system that allows a PC to PXE boot and then fully unattended deploy a diskimage created from a Linux system with identical hardware and then reboot when finished. I have been looking around but have not found a tool that is capable of doing this without too many bells and whistles, all that i need is 1. PXE boot 2. deploy image 3. reboot and nothing more, i of course will need to manually PXE boot the PC. The only solution i can think of now is to build the system myself with a PXE server and some shell scripts, but i am not sure on how to do this. Preferable the system should be filesystem aware to avoid transferring 100GB when the used amount of space is only 2GB on the system that should be cloned but the disk size is 100GB

Any ideas on how to archieve this?

Seems to be able to do Linux image deployment, Kickstart is the over the network scripted build system I have used in the past.

There's also udpcast, which I use all the time. You can use their online ISO image builder to get the options you need. The binaries they embed in the ISO file can just as easily be PXE booted.