tsh shell to korn shell

i got stuck in IBM AIX unix and i was googling for the answer. but i didn't find one. can anyone tell me how to get back from tsh# shell to korn shell
my system is showing tsh shell in the terminal but i am unable to get back to korn shell.
i tried chsh, shell, su, logout, exit commands but not 1 is workinig in tsh shell.
please, let me know the solution for it..

Thanks

Never saw something called 'tsh' , But if you execute "/usr/bin/ksh", you should get Korn Shell. Or you could modify the user to have "Korn shell" as the primary shell.

Regards,

Kaps

Hi Kapil,

please check about tsh on http://www.unet.univie.ac.at/aix/cmds/aixcmds5/tsh.htm

and i am not able to execute any command in tsh shell

thanks

trusted shell .... name says it all. You would probably need your root user to modify your account to have /usr/bin/ksh instead of tsh.

Regards,

Kaps

i am logging into the computer with root account. and no command is working at tsh# shell except su, command, shell but they are also closing my terminal and when i am restarting it again, it's showing the same tsh# shell

you mean , your root account has "tsh" as the primary shell ???? Thats bad.

i was working on korn shell with root account but i pressed ctrl+x , ctrl+r keys and it let me taken to tsh# and now, tsh is limited for commands and i am unable to get back to korn shell

Why don;t you just re-login ? Or login through another terminal and kill your process ?